For our European headquarter in Kaiserslautern, Germany, we are looking for a passionate employee (m/f/d) in the area of product development for the brands Fruit of the Loom and Russell, who enjoys actively writing our success story.
Fruit of the Loom distributes t-shirts, polos, sweats for promotion, music merchandise, tourism etc. to B2B customers in Europe. Russell Europe distributes Leisure Workwear “well dressed for work” with shirts, knitwear, outdoor, t-shirts, polos, sweats etc. throughout Europe.
To strengthen our product development, we are now looking for a
Textile Designer (m/f/d)
Product Developer – Textiles (m/f/d)
If you have a passion for fashion design, as well as an understanding of the requirements of textile manufacturing processes, you’ve come to the right place! The position includes the design of garments within our brand alignment as well as administrative tasks such as the detailed creation and maintenance of data for our production.
- Conception, elaboration and development of market-oriented products for both brands, using digital tools (Adobe/Browzwear)
- Setting creative impulses and implementing trends according to the brand portfolio
- Creation of collection & presentation documents
- Elaboration of all product details in spec sheets
- Communication and follow-up with manufacturers worldwide
- Administration of our styles in a product management program (Gerber PLM)
- Continuous coordination of the product development process/product engineering
- Control and acceptance of prototypes and size sets regarding fit, grading, workmanship and quality
- Updating of products und data management
- Competitive analysis and analysis of commercial trends
- Travel activities within the scope of trade fairs and supplier appointments
- Completed studies in the field of fashion design/apparel technology or equivalent training
- Several years of professional experience and sound knowledge of processing, fit and materials Leisure Wear/PromotionWear in men’s, women’s, children’s clothing
- Good technical knowledge of German and English
- Profound knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Browzwear 3-D Design & CAD desirable
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working
- High degree of resilience and flexibility
- Good sense for commercial fashion and trends and attention to detail
- Commercial understanding in the area of B2B
- Enthusiastic and responsible personality
- Willingness to travel
What awaits you
- A varied range of tasks in a consistent B2B environment
- A globally operating company
- A fair remuneration
- Fun, diverse challenges and a motivated team that is looking forward to you!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably in one file).
Director Human Resources – Europe · Ms. Mabel Krumke
FOL International GmbH · Von-Miller-Straße 9 · 67661 Kaiserslautern, Germany
If you have any further questions, please contact us at EUdataprivacy@fotlinc.com.