Fruit of the Loom is one of the largest textile producers in the world and looks back on more than 160 years of experience. While our roots are in America, Fruit of the Loom has been very well established in Europe for over 30 years. Our distribution covers over 30 European countries in addition to our export markets, and we are one of the continent’s leading imprint brands. Today we employ over 3500 people working for our European business. Over the years, Fruit of the Loom has built a strong network of wholesalers and business partners across Europe to ensure that our customers continue to receive the excellent service they expect from us.
For our Commercial Team and our European Headquarters in Kaiserslautern we are looking for the position of
- Creating analyses and reports from our B2B sales figures and the sell-through figures we receive from our customers
- Managing the data collection within the forecasting process in cooperation with our European sales team and explaining the results in monthly international forecast meetings
- Observation and verification of sales trends
- Contributing to the translation of sales figures into a demand plan that drives our textile production
- Preparation of sales analyses and ad-hoc queries
- Supporting the administration of sales prices and price lists
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or comparable work experience
- 1-3 years of work experience in a similar position desirable
- High affinity for working with numbers as well as good logical thinking
- Excellent Excel skills required, Power BI experience would be ideal
- Team spirit and a talent for sharing knowledge with a larger team
- Very good written and spoken English absolutely required – we are a truly international team!
- Independent working style
What awaits you
- A varied range of tasks in a consistent B2B environment
- A globally operating company
- A fair remuneration
- Fun, diverse challenges and a motivated team that is looking forward to you!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to: email@example.com (preferably in one file).
Director Human Resources – Europe · Ms. Mabel Krumke
FOL International GmbH · Von-Miller-Straße 9 · 67661 Kaiserslautern, Germany
If you have any further questions, please contact us at EUdataprivacy@fotlinc.com.